Committed to respecting & protecting your privacy
We may collect all of the information you give us depending on the type of transaction you enter into.
Types of Data Collected:
- Personal Data
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Business name
- Website URL
- personal data you posted on our website
- Your marketing and communication preferences
- Technical data
- your IP address, details about your browser,
- your login data
- All information that you directly provide to us
- Phone number
- Or any time zone settings and other technology on the device you use to access our website
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Data about how you use our website
- Or, Any other information’s whether through our contact form, over the phone, by email, or otherwise
Cookies and Usage Data
We would also need information from time to time to process a request that may also be collected as indicated on the website to improve our Service to you, we collect several different types of information for various purposes.
Use of Data
The Collected are usually for these following purposes:
- To communicate to you using your personal information with newsletters.
- To provide and maintain our Service.
- To monitor the usage of our Service.
- To enable you to participate in interactive sessions or features of our Service when you choose to do so.
- To notify you timely about changes to our Service.
- To provide customer support.
- To provide you with special offers, news, events that we offer, and general information about other goods, services.
- To gather valuable information to improve our Service.
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues.
- If you become a customer of Digital Techz, we will always retain the right to email you regarding the Site or the services we’re providing to you.
Retention of Data
Transfer of Data
Security of Data
While we strive by all means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. Although it is very clear that, no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure, but still, the security of your data is important to us and we use our best policy to insure security.
Data collected in the Singapore is held in accordance with the Data Protection Act. We use the information collected essentially to process the task for the reason you visited our website. Any unauthorised access to this information is prevented by all reasonable precautions
Unless you permit us, we do not disclose any personal information obtained about you from this website to third parties. To inform you of developments associated with us, we may also use the information to keep in contact with you and general information may be shared with third parties from time to time, for example, the number of individuals visiting our website, etc.
Disclosure of Law Enforcement
Under certain circumstances, Digital Techz may be forced to disclose your Personal Data in response to requests by public authorities, e.g., a government agency or a court or Legal requirements by law .Digital Techz may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To protect against legal liability
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To prevent or investigation
- To investigate or help prevent any possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users.
- To protect the personal safety of the public
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Digital Techz
For maintaining the Site and our e-mail services and processing inquiries, we may sometimes use other businesses to perform certain services for us. For such maintenance, we may provide Personal Information to those businesses .as it is required for completion of the requested transaction or otherwise perform their duties.
Digital techz will take reasonable steps to ensure that these third-party service providers are obligated to protect Personal Information.
Links to Other Sites
Contacting our team
If you have any doubts or concerns regarding our policy, kindly feel free to contact us any time through this website or mail us at [email protected]
We are not to be held responsible for anyone under the age of 18, as we do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information. Our Service will not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”). As a parent or guardian, you must be aware of information’s that your children/child have provided to us. For any concerns, please get in touch with us. If it comes to our notice that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, then we take steps to remove that information from our servers.